Everything about the Malvina doll is beautiful - the dress, the hair and, of course, the color palette! Drawing her is a pleasure!
At this lesson we will learn how to draw a blonde doll and a very intricate print on the dress. In addition, I will tell you how I chose the colors for this work.
You'll need at this lesson:
- Pencil (HB), eraser and gag;
- Sketchbook with smooth marker paper that requires a backing. Sketchbooks that do not allow ink to pass to the back will not work for the lesson. The best to use is my sketchbook, in which I draw myself - including this lesson;
- Finecolour markers with brush tip. The color palette is on the last slide for this lesson. You can take alcohol markers of similar color. If you have markers from other manufacturers, you need to choose the colors yourself;
- Black liner Stabilo point No. 88/46 or any other similar;
- White gel pen (e.g. GELLY ROLL Sakura);
- Faber-Castell black, white and brown pencils or any other (for example, KOH-I-NOOR, Derwent, Lyra, etc.);
- Free time and good mood!
- The duration of the lesson is 1 hour 45 minutes.
- This lesson, although long, is actually not that difficult. Nevertheless, the task before us is quite voluminous, so please be patient. I will tell you where, how and what can be simplified without losing the quality of the drawing.
- After payment you will receive a link to the lesson. Access - for 6 months from the date of payment.
- When posting your drawing on Instagram, indicate the hashtag #artnaivestudio_мк (please, copy-paste this hashtag, beacuse the cyrylic font is used here).