Shouldn't we break the tradition and draw fashion? Yes, break it! And draw it! Today we will draw the metal and texture of the lipstick. The color combination here is the most banal - red and black. But how much nuances are here! You will learn how you can draw in mono-color in an unbanal, passionate and nuanced way.
You'll need at this lesson:
- Pencil (HB), eraser and gag;
- Sketchbook with smooth marker paper that requires a backing. Sketchbooks that do not allow ink to pass to the back will not work for the lesson. The best to use is my sketchbook, in which I draw myself - including this lesson;
- Finecolour markers with brush tip. The color palette is on the last slide for this lesson. You can take alcohol markers of similar color. If you have markers from other manufacturers, you need to choose the colors yourself;
- White gel pen (e.g. GELLY ROLL Sakura);
- Faber-Castell black and white pencils or any other (for example, KOH-I-NOOR, Derwent, Lyra, etc.);
- Free time and good mood
- The duration of the lesson is 1 hour.
- I will tell you how to work with mono-color in such a way as to convey not only volume, but also all emotions and nuances - so that the work turns out to be as effective as possible.
- After payment you will receive a link to the lesson. Access - for 6 months from the date of payment.
- When posting your drawing on Instagram, indicate the hashtag #artnaivestudio_мк (please, copy-paste this hashtag, beacuse the cyrylic font is used here).