It seems to me that our world is desperately lacking marshmallow unicorns! Therefore, it is one of them that we will draw today.
You'll need at this lesson:
- Pencil (HB), eraser and gag;
- Sketchbook with smooth marker paper that requires a backing. Sketchbooks that do not allow ink to pass to the back will not work for the lesson. The best to use is my sketchbook, in which I draw myself - including this lesson;
- Finecolour markers with brush tip. The color palette is on the last slide for this lesson. You can take alcohol markers of similar color. If you have markers from other manufacturers, you need to choose the colors yourself;
- Black liner Stabilo point No. 88/46 or any other similar;
- Black pencil of Faber-Castell or similar from any other manufacturers (for example, KOH-I-NOOR, Derwent, Lyra, etc.);
- Free time and good mood!
- The duration of the lesson is 1 hour 10 minutes.
- At the lesson I will tell you how to work with markers in pastel colors, how to draw white and how to make light work bright for instagram. And all the main secrets of drawing cuteness, gentleness and the whole naive art direction.
- After payment you will receive a link to the lesson. Access - for 6 months from the date of payment.
- When posting your drawing on Instagram, indicate the hashtag #artnaivestudio_мк (please, copy-paste this hashtag, beacuse the cyrylic font is used here).